How much more exciting would your piano playing be if you used...
"Runs & Fills Galore!"
How would you like to be able to use at least 46 different kinds of piano runs? And not just runs, but also fillers, tricks, special effects, riffs and embellishments of all kinds?
That's exactly what this fantastic audio CD course teaches -- runs that you only DREAMED of in the past -- runs you've heard on tapes or CD's, TV, and radio -- runs you didn't know how to do, but wanted to.
Picture yourself playing those LIGHTNING FAST runs up the keyboard and back down in time for the next chord, or playing CASCADING RUNS down the keyboard for a WATERFALL of wonderful sounds! Plus you'll learn mordents, inverted mordents, trills, turns, tremolos, grace notes, glissandos, fillers galore, cocktail-piano runs, plus gospel-style runs as well as "blues runs" based on the blues scale! You get each run on music paper and demonstrated and explained in detail on CD, so you can both SEE and HEAR exactly how to play each run!
Here's how you can add runs & fills to your piano playing!
Here are the 6 audio CD's that make up the course:
1. "Cocktail" Runs --The lightning fast runs used by the great "show" pianists. One hand runs, two hand runs, open-octave runs, tremolo-blasted runs, cascading waterfall runs and more. Made famous by such names as Eddy Duchin, Carman Caballero, Liberace, etc., but also used tastefully by many others, such as Roger Williams and many "pop" piano players. You get a "Capsule Summary Sheet" of Cocktail Runs in print, plus the audio CD. (If you don't want the entire course, you can order this separately at the bottom of this page.)
2. Embellishments Galore -- Mordents, inverted mordents, trills, turns, tremolos, grace notes, glissandos, etc. These are the "finesse" techniques that give your piano playing class and grace. Virtually NO amateur piano players use these, so you're putting yourself in a class usually reserved for professional pianists. (If you don't want the entire course, you can order this separately at the bottom of this page.)
3. Piano Tricks -- How do you make your piano sound oriental? How do you make it sound like a drum? How about a music box? A bell? Latin? Country? You'll learn it all on this tape. (If you don't want the entire course, you can order this separately at the bottom of this page.)
4. Evangelistic Runs -- These are the octave runs and fillers used by the great gospel pianists of past and present. Learn to use the "Rudy Atwood" octaves runs and other evangelistic piano players. (If you don't want the entire course, you can order this separately at the bottom of this page.)
5. Jazz & Blues Runs -- You will learn the "blues scale" and how to run it up and down the keyboard. You'll also learn blue note-crunches, slides, etc. These runs are very useful not only in jazz and R & B, but also in "black gospel" (I hate to use that term because it sounds racist, but people use it to describe a certain type of gospel music, so I reluctantly use the term...but only in that sense of the word), fusion, and many rock-pop songs. (If you don't want the entire course, you can order this separately at the bottom of this page.) Note: This course is NOT for people who already play jazz, but for those who are LEARNING to play jazz & blues.
6. Fillers Galore -- You'll learn how to fill up an empty measure with a counter-melody; how to create an intro; an ending; how to make a "turnaround", plus fillers of all kinds. (If you don't want the entire course, you can order this separately at the bottom of this page.)
If you order these 6 audio CD courses as a set with "Capsule Summary Sheets" of each they will come in a big 3-ring binder. You'll love it!
If that were not enough...
You also get our fantastic DVD (video) on
"Piano Runs Galore!"
"How To Add Fills & Runs To Your Piano Playing!"
If you ever wanted to be able to put runs, echoes, and fillers in your piano playing to give it a full, professional sound, then watch this DVD -- because Duane shows you how to do just that note by note, step by step! Using the song "Greensleeves" as a model, you'll learn how to "fill up the empty spaces" with scale fragments, chords, broken chords, and so on. You'll hear Duane create 8th note runs (and explain how as he is doing it), 16th note runs, 32nd note runs, triplet fills, and many combinations thereof -- some so fast you can't even see which notes are being played until Duane demonstrates in slow motion up close. You'll see the fantastic "cascading waterfall runs", the fabulous "pro straddles", the exciting "tremelo-fired runs" and lots more! Learn how to "fill it up" and take your piano playing to the next level!
If you love those fantastic runs and fills you hear the pros use, this is the course that will teach you how to do it!
"How To Add Fills & Runs" Package
which includes the
6 audio CD courses on "Embellishments Galore!",
and "Piano Tricks!"
plus the great
DVD Course! (VIDEO so you can SEE Duane play the runs!)
"How To Add Fills & Runs" Package
which includes the 6 audio CD courses on "Embellishments Galore!", "Cocktail Runs!", "Jazz Runs!", "Fillers Galore!", "Evangelistic Runs!", and "Piano Tricks!"
plus the great
DVD video Course!
$197. for everything!
It's totally safe to order: 128 SSL Encryption!
In case you just discovered this page accidentally and like what you
see, sign up for our free newsletter below.